Adobe Media Server Hosting, Adobe Streaming Servers
Adobe server hosting services from Primcast are provided through the latest version of Adobe Media Server. Adobe Media Server now supports streaming to all platforms, from one single source. Whether you are streaming live or on demand, you no longer need to encode your feed in different formats. Other important features include the following:
- Adaptive bitrate streaming to IOS devices.
- Operate your own media origin for both Flash Player and iOS HTTP streaming.
- Protected HTTP streaming for Apple iOS.
- Adobe Access DRM Support.
- Manage your storage disks while your video stream is playing thanks to disk management for live HTTP streaming.
- New tools that eliminate the need to manually create F4M and M3u8 files for live and VOD delivery
- User control over live streams with pause and seek backwards, instant replay, or play from start with robust server DVR support for RTMP, HTTP Dynamic Streaming, and HLS for iOS.
Our shared plans are all hosted on the professional version of Adobe Media Server, making available all features that are required by Adobe Applications. We recommend our shared plans for streaming projects with up to 1000 connections. For larger projects, we can setup a dedicated server, a cluster of servers or your own private cloud for streaming. Please see our dedicated servers
page for pricing or chat with us
if you need to setup a cluster or private cloud.
If you need help choosing the right plan for your Adobe Media Server project, please contact our support team via phone or live chat. For your convenience, we're available 24x7.
Adobe media streaming demo account
Order a Adobe media server demo account and test our services. This demo account includes 10 max listeners, 2 GB of traffic and is available for 5 days. You can upgrade to a paid account anytime and keep the same settings.