We respect your privacy.
Primcast complies with all the Romanian and European regulations and laws relating to the protection of personal data.
Each Primcast user is in control of their data. Primcast does not make use of it freely.
Personal data is dealt with transparently, confidentially and securely.
Primcast is engaged in a continuous process of protecting the data of its users, in accordance with Law No. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of Such Data and the General (EU) Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”).
Our fundamental principles:
- We only ask for the necessary personal information (billing and legal information);
- Your personal information is never disclosed or resold, except on the basis of a judicial order;
- In particular, we do not publish any of the information that you provide us with, including the websites that you create with Primcast Europe SRL;
- In accordance with Article 14 of the Law No. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of Such Data, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning yourself. You can exercise this right by contacting our support team or by addressing a letter to our head office.
- In accordance with Article 34 of the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning yourself. You can exercise this right by contacting our support team or by addressing a letter to our head office.
Like the majority of websites, Primcast Europe SRL records non-identifying generic information such as browser type, language preference, source site, date and time of visit for statistical processing and continuous improvement of the service.
In addition, Primcast Europe SRL agrees not to store the server logs beyond the minimum period imposed by law.
Relevance of Data
In order to best follow the interest of Primcast’s prospects and customers, the file collects all information of visitors of the website www.primcast.com relating to identity, professional information and their activity on the website www.primcast.com. In accordance with the Law No. 677/2001, information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious opinion, trade union membership, health or sexual life of a person is not collected and is prohibited (sensitive data).
Lawfulness of processing and conditions of consent (art.6 and art.7 of the GDPR)
Consent of the processing of a visitor’s personal data is systematically obtained for one or more specific purposes. For example, when entering a newsletter registration form or downloading a resource, obtaining the visitor’s email address is intended to send them a notification of new publication or to suggest resources that may be of interest.
The data collected on the website www.primcast.com is kept for a maximum of 12 months for anonymous contacts, after the last activity by the person on the website. On the other hand, for the identified contacts, the data collected on the website www.primcast.com is kept for a maximum duration of 36 months. At the end of these periods, all data relating to the person is automatically deleted.
Individual Rights (art. 16-20 of the GDPR)
In accordance with the Law No. 677/2001 and the GDPR, all individuals can exercise their right of access, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing, deletion and portability of data concerning them by carrying out a request by mail signed and accompanied by a copy of an identity document, addressed to the head office of Primcast Europe SRL.
Data security and processing (art. 32 of the GDPR)
The data collected on the website www.primcast.com and associated processing, are hosted by the company Primcast Europe SRL. Only individuals linked to the technical, marketing and commercial department of Primcast Europe SRL and its subcontractors have access to the information collected on the website www.primcast.com, via a personal and unique identifier to the Primcast platform.
Data breach and communication within 72 hours (art. 33 and art. 34 of the GDPR)
In case of violation or suspicion of personal data breach, Primcast Europe SRL and its subcontractors will notify The National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP), 72 hours at the latest, after having been made aware.
You can always remove your Cookie Consent with us:Remove my Cookie Consent